Live Preview and Code here!
Please like or reblog if you are going to use it
- 250px, 400px, or 500px posts
- Posts on left or on right side of the sidebar
- Popup menu navigation
- 3 customizable links
- Customizable image underneath sidebar. (you can resize the image and position the image after uploading it)
- Optional infobox
- Music player (optional)
- Posts with background opacity
- Tags are shown on index page (optional)
- Captions are shown on index page (optional)
- Fade posts from gray scale (optional)
- Jump Pagination
- Colored audio player in audio posts whoa
- Nice Tooltips
- Nice Scrollbar (optional)
- Cute Cursor (optional)
- Customizable fonts
To set the post and sidebar background color, go to this website and pick your color. Copy the 6 character thing in the box and go to this website. Paste the 6 character thing in the big box that says HEX value and choose the opacity you want for the post background or sidebar background. Click the green button. Copy the stuff in the box that says rgba for css and paste it into this box in the customize menu on tumblr.
To get the music player— use yukoki’s tutorial—follow it to step 2 and then take the code from the billy website and paste it into this box in the customize menu on tumblr
To get the scrolling text in the infobox— put <marquee> </marquee> around the text you want to scroll.
For example, if i did this:
then ‘content here’ would start scrolling.
You can also put
<marquee onmouseover=”this.stop();” onmouseout=”this.start();”>CONTENT HERE</marquee>
to make the marquee stop when you hover your mouse over it. Just remember to retype the quotes if you are copying and pasting this!
Here are some pixels you can use instead of the default ones. Just right click on the pixel you want and click ‘copy image url’. [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Image in the navigation popup menu is re-sized to 99px by 99px
Pixels are 20px by 20px
If you are going to keep the default image (the one underneath the sidebar), please note that it is not mine. You should credit this person.
If you are going to use my code, follow these rules:
- Keep the credit. The credit should be easily visible. You can move it to a credits page if you want to.
- You can edit the theme as much as you want. Still keep the credit.
- Don’t steal or redistribute any part of my code. Do not claim any part of the code as yours.
- If you are going to keep the default sidebar image please credit the person who made it.
制服さん | 肋兵器
Inspiration: ga-e ocehans
Please message me if you find any bugs or if you need help with customization (anything small is fine)!